Friday, August 21, 2009

44: And you love me

I found this on my old blog earlier while I was looking for a picture:

"...ANYWAYSS (sorryy.. I get carried away all the time) SHAR's blog entry about crappy feelings and all was just so sad. And when I was reading it.. (as weird as this is going to sound) I'm gonna friggin miss SHar also (*sniff <--real sadness k?) We've not actually been close and SHar being the reserved person he is (except about masturbation and everything perverted) didn't help.. But I suppose the mamak sessions helped loads. I mean, all those crappy conversations about sailing across the sea with you-know-what-kinda-engines (haha), and how he'd mention again and again about his resentment towards us and this place... has ironically made the bond.. stronger! HAHA I know I wasn't really mentioned about being missed in his entry and I know I couldn't possibly be as close to him as his other old (literally and not literally) friends are.. but still... I will miss your car Shar.. LOL OKay., I was kidding. You know what I mean.. Okay.. now SHar I'm sorry.. You know I adore you (*ok.. this sounds weird. gross lol) and all but I've just got to miss sending you off at the airport and go for that damn concert. COLDPLAY is coming to town! AHa... "

Happy Belated Birthday Shar! You're the best, for sure =D


No comments:

Post a Comment